Two posts for this day! Argh! anyway I found this old photos at my multiply site and soo funny that after almost 6 love-hate years, we still have each other. Talk about more wars, fights and of course la-la-la love to share. So since I'm on the verge of showing this to everyone (which at some point I don't want to excessively flaunt my other not-oh-so-private-life) I'll let you peek on the brighter side of our freakin' partnership. .
We used to be friends before. See we're really young :)
After months of you know the courting stage or whatever come February 03, 2003 We're officially "on"
who would have thought that us being together will be close to perfect and these pictures will tell the world how grateful we are cos we got each other.
Haha. I don't know what happened to me. I'm really getting cheesy I think :) Oh btw, If you happen to pass by Trinoma and you accidentally bumped to this person, tell him Dang and Dani loves him soo much :)
Are you up for DANA 101? I have nothing to do except for baby sitting Dani and since she's taking a nap, it's now time for me to blab things most people don't know about me. So get ready to scroll down and read this one :) And maybe you'll think I'm one heck of a crazy gal!
1. Before everyone except my family calls me Dana. Now they know me as Dang
2. I was born on a Saturday. July 27 1985 it is.
3. I'm an only child. which I have this love-hate thing with this fact.
4. When I was two, Dad told me that I applied omega on my whole body and started screaming "mama achim"
5. 3 years old when I got curious and intentionally stick my tongue on the freezer. and I can't take it off.
6. I started going to school at the age of 3. Periwinkle it is.
7.Learned to play piano at 3.5 years old and then started formal training immediately.
8. I do regular declamations eversince
9. During the 1990 Earthquake, My mom wasn't able to fetch me at school cos its going crazy already. I cried hard.
10. I used to buy chips with free stickers inside.
11. I wish I was a lefty.
12. I did tell my mom that I am "a teen" then.
13. I'm not a fan of sleeveless. I have big arms.
14. I used to hoard sanitary napkins when I was little. Hehehe.
15. I used to dream of me working at Mcdonalds.
16. I'm on the top list. hehe I used too.
17. I don't know how to use the computer before. haha.
18. I used to gather things that scatter. I repeat I used to.
19. I used to dance. I can groove baby.
20. Singing is my ultimate dream come true.
21. I used to dress-up boyish-ly.
22. I have this special friendship with someone back in high school. tsk. wrong move
23. I am crazy over Lloydy :)
24. A kid bite before cos I caught her stealing on our room back in grade school
25. I was accused of being a stealer twice. Grade school and high shool but they never got any evidence. those people who accused me ended up knealing on me.
26. I wanted to be a teacher's pet. Its fun I think.
27. I love roller blades but I never got a chance to own one.
28. I love bikes but again I don't own one.
29. I sucked at Spelling
30. Im a video game player wanna be
31. I love super mario. the family computer version.
32. I used to have long hair up to my waist but then i cut it really short now.
33. I wanted to be a pediatrician. dream on!
34. I entered an exclusive school- St. Paul College Paranaque
35. I also struggled with Erikson’s psychosocial theory identity versus role confusion stage. I did. I repeat, DID. Hehe. (like Twi. hihi)
36. I used to have braces. braceface I am ;)
37. I used to be a grade concious. haha
38. I miss Beverly Hills 90210
and Are you afraid of the Dark?
39. I can sleep all day. yeah you read it all day
40. I wanted twins. paternal.
41. I play a little tennis before and badminton
42. I fell inlove with mickey mouse eversince
43. I used to do telebabad for nth hours, but now I can’t even stand for 30 minutes. Hehe.
44. I have a good handwriting. really. no fluffy clouds or whatever.
45. I am once selected as best in uniform
46. We have no maids since I was first grade. We’re left alone at home. It was cool.
47. I used to keep a diary but my mom reads it. damn.
48. I love flying kites.
49. I'm not scared of being alone. Im tough :)
50. I used to live BLUE
but now I love RED
51. I go for drama and chick flick movies.
52. I love the movie An American Tale
Oh 49 to go. I'll be back on a short break people :)
53. I am maldita and I fight a lot when I was little.
54. I'm definetely a Daddy's girl
55. I am used of calling my mom--Bella
and my dad--Max
. (i teased them as mga kontrabida sa buhay ko :) Bella Flores and Max Alvarado
56. I used to love numebr 27, 17 and 14 for some reasons.
55. I love my high school algebra and pe teacher! she's crazy beautiful
56. I used to love L**** a lot before. Take note I USED TO.
57. I used to give loads to this L****. wrong move again.
58. I fell inlove with my best friend. It sucks! haha
59. I am very sentimental.
60. I used to write a lot
61. I am once a campaign manager for USA party. U
tudents in A
62. And hey my party won ;)
63. I have this love-hate relationship with my good guy friend yuan.
64. I am now inlove with my total opposite.
65. I suffered from Eclampsia last February 28, 2008
66. I gave birth to a premature 2.2 lbs baby girl
67. I almost died
68. I saw my dead nanay
69. Relatives and my family didn't know that I was pregnant then until they sa me at the labor room.
70. I got mad with the student nurses because they keep on asking me about stuffs and they can't see that I'm in pain.
71. Yes I'm so vulnerable
72. I thought I was in the purgatory when I woke up
73. I dreamt of vampires and black people chasing me.
74. It took me 9.5 hours to go out to the recovery room
75. My blood pressure was a sky high at 160/120 while my normal is 90/70
76. I am super scared to die. I'm not ready yet.
77. I said I won't be having another kid. well I still don't know.
78. I tend to be too attached to people. Hard to let them go, especially the ones worth keeping.
79. I get ambivalent at times. It would take hours for me to decide on certain things, months for some. Most days, I ask people to decide for me, which is number 1, my dad. -like again twi :)
80. I have earrings but I don’t wear them. I barely wear accessories, except for very special occasions.
81. I do talk to myself in the mirror. I’m not psychotic or anything. That has been my “therapy”, my muni-muni
82. I have a very low pain tolerance. Acetainophen is my best friend.
83. Backpacks are the bestest. Jansport's
are loved :)
84. I smoke a little sometimes when I'm pissed :)
85. I'm not a beer drinker. Just give me a hard one.
86. I don't go clubbing. I don't have money to splurge :)
87. Havaianas are my way back addictions. I got 30+ pairs
88. I'm staring to love crocs.
89. I love my Karl Lagerfeld Jacket.
90. I'm starting to be vain. yeah!
91. I'm a sucker for cosmetics!
92. I love ball games. basketball and volleyball it is!
93. I am one of the few people who don't know how to play poker. but now I'm learning.
94. I'm a believer of "Practice makes everything perfect, but nobody's perfect so why practice?" hihi.
95. I'm super domesticated now.
96. I do the washing, ironing the clothes
97. I cook a lot now.
98. Sometimes I watch movies at the moviehouse alone.
99. I cry at super small things
100. Someone called me disgrasyada
because of my situation. and i think I curse her :)
101. I'm loving my life and everything in it. My failures, triumphs, my some uber major plastic colleagues, my ever loyal friends, my lovable pets and great Fam. MAX, BELLA, DANI and FRANK.
Phew! That's all people, these are just 101 random facts about me and there's a thousand more to share but I'll just leave you with this. ;)yo! love, dana
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I've been fascinated with light drawings/light graffiti/light scribbles ever since I gained a little knowledge on photography. (but I'm not really good at it though) So this evening I got too bored and decided to do light doodles. And heck it's not that easy. Here's the thing I'll let everyone see although its not that ok cos people bear with me, its my first time :)
I HEART YOU
o ha, o ha, Im such a wanna-be :)
I have the rest of the scribbles on my multiply account. But you can only see it if we're FRIENDS! but you can add me up and we'll see.. :) that's it for now. tatah!
yo! love, dana
Saturday, August 9, 2008
reason for breathing
And now I'm posting my Dani's latest picture. She's 5 months now. Who would have thought that she is a premature baby and was only 1 kg. when she said hello to this world. For months I'm so hesitant to show this because of someone who really annoys our happy family. Oh well, unhappy people envy happy ones so what they do is they pull down the happy ones to make them unhappy like them. That's crab mentality 101 people. And now here, look and stare. Isn't she the cutest?
Whenever I see your smiling face
I have to smile myself
Because I love you, yes I do
And when you give me that pretty little pout
It turns me inside out
There's something about you, baby
I don't knowyo! love, dana
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
not another sunny day
It's been raining like hell for like 3 days. Its cold and I can't help but to stay under my sheets plus I can't barely rise up for another day of work. damn! Im soooo tamad :) So the hubby didn't go to work today cos he is sick. But he just kept on lurking in front of his psp. I told him to rest but he won't listen. :)
Since we can't go out, after eating my lunch I hurriedly sat down in front of my PC and confirmed my orders for little miss sunshine's clothes. I'm falling inlove with online shopping though. Those sites at Multiply and a little bit on Ebay. I love love looking at their designs and cute stuffs. At first I was so hesitant to engage to the buying thingy on cyberspace but then again I tried it once and told myself that it ould just be for a single item I can't find in any store. So I gave in. And come 1 week after here I go again, confirming my orders. And now I'm hooked with it. Yet still there are advantages and disadvantages with online shopping.. so here are someADVANTAGES OF ONLINE SHOPPING:
Convenience, no pressure shopping, savings in time, consistency between advertised price and site price, no driving and parking, sometimes no cost delivery even to third party receiver, information on product comparison easily available, sometimes price comparison available online, third party shopping sites keeping merchants competitive hence offering the best products and prices, 24/7 shopping, ease in merchandise cancellation or return, sometimes tracking of shipping available, large online shopping site offering store comparison and sometimes no taxes.DISADVANTAGES OF ONLINE SHOPPING:
Lack of touch and feel of merchandise, lack of personal attention from a salesman, not able to try the merchandise on (especially clothing), lack of close quality examination (physically visiting different stores and examine the same product is assuring but costly in time), more chances to encounter fraud (disappearance of shopping site), more chances for mistakes in ordering the wrong item.So I have some tips to the buyers:
- Shop through reputable third party online shopping sites which select and filter to list only reputable merchants
- Familiarize with merchants' purchasing processes (beware of any process change when move from site to site)
- Always check terms and conditions (guarantee and refund policy) carefully before committing purchase
- Carefully fillout their order forms and make sure you have the right items that you want
- For delivery purposes ask the merchant for your package's tracking number.
And btw, If you're not sure about your orders don't confirm your orders or better yet don't try to order one so you won't be tag as a bogus buyer :) anyway, these are the following items that I'll be buying, tomorrow i'll start paying them so come last week of August its all been paid and no hassles.
ALL FROM BABY GAP AND OLD NAVYyo! love, dana